Registration and validation of curricular internship
To register and validate an internship as part of one's degree curriculum, the student is expected to follow, with the support of the Career Service, the procedure listed below.
For any further information about the requirements of each Bachelor/Master program, please read the Guidelines.
INTERNSHIP AND COVID-19
If your Master's (or Bachelor) programme includes a curricular internship and if you have had problems completing it due to the Covid-19 pandemia, USI gives you the opportunity to replace or integrate the internship with an alternative activity, to choose from this list to be agreed with the Master Director (or the Exam Delegate for Bachelor students).
For registration/approval and validation of your alternative activity, you can login as for the curricular internship registration and select the option "Covid-19 curricular internship –alternative activity"
We remind you that, if necessary, you will be able to record multiple alternative activities (exactly like for internships). If the master director/academic tutor.
Registration and validation of curricular internship and/or alternative activity Covid-19 - for students enrolled starting a.y. 2019/20
Pre-internship (Registration and Pre-Approval)
- Fill out the online internship registration form and submit it to the Academic Tutor (the Master’s Director and/or his/her delegate(s) for Master Degrees and the Delegato per gli esami for the Bachelor in Economics) for approval.
- Print the approved (and signed) registration form, together with a copy of the internship contract, and deliver the documents to the Career Service.
- Fill out the online internship report and have it approved by your Academic Tutor (see model).
- Upload an updated Curriculum Vitae on the USI CareerGate (you can also use the CV online format). The CV must include the internship that you intend to validate.
- Deliver a printed copy of the following documents to the Career Service:
- copy of the internship certification issued by the Employer;
- your on-line internship report approved (signed) by the Academic Tutor;
- copy of your updated Curriculum Vitae, that includes the internship that you intend to validate
USI Career Service will evaluate the adequacy and the completeness of the documents in order to validate the internship and to grant the ECTS as indicated in your study program.
Registration and validation of curricular internship and/or alternative activity Covid-19 - for students enrolled until a.y. 2018/19
- Fill out the internship registration form online (the form can be modified at any time).
- Print and submit the registration form to the Director of your Master’s program (or to the Mâitre-assistant for the Bachelor of Economics) in order to obtain the relevant approval, which will be given based on the contents of the proposed internship.
- Deliver the approved registration form and a copy of the internship contract to Career Service.