Pre-internship (Registration and Pre-Approval)
- Fill out the online internship registration form and submit it to the Academic Tutor (the Master’s Director and/or his/her delegate(s) for Master Degrees and the Delegato per gli esami for the Bachelor in Economics) for approval.
- Print the approved (and signed) registration form, together with a copy of the internship contract, and deliver the documents to the Career Service.
NB: if a change of permit or an internship agreement are needed for the internship, please contact the Career Service.
- Fill out the online internship report and have it approved by your Academic Tutor (see model).
- Upload an updated Curriculum Vitae on the USI CareerGate (you can also use the CV online format). The CV must include the internship that you intend to validate.
- Deliver a printed copy of the following documents to the Career Service:
- copy of the internship certification issued by the Employer;
- your on-line internship report approved (signed) by the Academic Tutor;
- copy of your updated Curriculum Vitae, that includes the internship that you intend to validate
USI Career Service will evaluate the adequacy and the completeness of the documents in order to validate the internship and to grant the ECTS as indicated in your study program.