Essential guides about IT services
- PhD Candidates
- Discounts and special offers
- Tools and resources
The following procedure will update your USI password. This password is used in the following contexts: for accessing your PC, email, and Microsoft 365 services (e.g., Teams).
Please refer to the following page for edu-ID password change.
What you need to do?
1. Open the following link https://cloud.usi.ch/adfs/portal/updatepassword
2. Enter your USI username (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org)
3. Enter your current password
4. Enter the new password twice
5. Confirm with Submit.
The password must be at least:
It is also required that, to be considered reasonably secure, it contains characters from at least three of the following categories:
Do you own a mobile device?
Remember to update your password for example in your email client, printer authentication, VPN and wifi access.
If you have an Apple computer, remember to update your password in your keychain.
For more information contact your IT Support Desk.